E-book Formatting and Upload
Formatting your manuscript so that it converts to major e-book formats correctly is renowned for being a headache. With this service, send your finished manuscript and e-book cover, and then sit back and relax as it is formated, uploaded and published for you.
Mick Rooney is an expert in Self Publishing, to publish your book as an eBook he needs:
- Authorisation/access for Inkwell/TIPM Media to set up/log-in to Amazon KDP and Smashwords accounts on your behalf
- Your book file in an MS Word doc
- Your final cover file (jpeg)
- Your final book blurb and author bio text (in separate files to main book file)
- Indication if you wish to be included in the Amazon Kindle Select programme
- Indication whether you require your book to be DRM enabled or disabled
- Indication whether you wish to be included in Smashwords full premium distribution channels
In advance of submitting your files to Mick, you also need to decide on the retail price for your book.
Mick will create your Amazon Kindle KDP and Smashwords accounts and ensure the book is stripped (to remove code from your Word doc that plays havoc with an eBook), formatted and loaded to both publishing platforms and submitted to your chosen distribution programs
€120 for standard length books with no images.
If your book falls outside these parameters, please contact us for a quote.
Price for image-laden interior files will be charged at the time required to format the book file and will be quoted separately. The price does not include any text editing, corrections to text, indexing, or revised editions for upload.
Contact Mick Rooney for more information.
Complete Print & eBook Book Production
Inkwell have recently launched Kazoo Independent Publishing Services in association with Chenile Keogh and Robert Doran of Y Books. Kazoo is a one-stop shop for independent authors who want a top-quality manuscript-to-bookshelf service in both print and eBook. Kazoo’s packages are outlined here. Contact us to discuss your project on +353 1 6217992, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kazoo offer a suite of marketing documents to all authors who choose to use their services, in an exclusive member section – these include information on writing press releases and how to organise book distribution. Writers on the Inkwell mailing list get 10% off all Kazoo packages so sign up now!