How We Can Help
Terms & Conditions
The Inkwell Online workshops are a family of writing improvement products, facilitated lectures, personal coaching, and critique services. These products were created and are wholly owned by Inkwell and the individual facilitating authors. Inkwell Online Workshops consist of between 4 and 12 interactive Workshops that are delivered on a weekly basis by the facilitating author.
The Inkwell Online Workshops library will include additional Workshops as they are released.
Limitations on use
By purchasing a Workshop in the Inkwell Online Workshop library, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the changes. You may not use www.inkwellwriters.ie for any unlawful purpose.
Disclaimer of warranty; limitation of liability
- The Subscriber expressly agrees that use of the Inkwell Online Workshop library is at Subscriber’s sole risk. Inkwell Writers Workshops do not warrant that the Inkwell Online Workshop library will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Inkwell Online Workshop library, or as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of any information, service or merchandise provided through the Inkwell Online Workshop library.
- The Inkwell Online Workshop library is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
- This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action. Subscribers specifically acknowledge that Inkwell Writers Workshops is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other subscribers or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with Subscriber.
- In no event will Inkwell Writers Workshops or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or promoting the Inkwell Online Workshop library, be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Inkwell Online Workshops library. The Subscriber hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the Inkwell Online Workshop library.
- In addition to the terms set forth above, Inkwell Writers Workshops shall not be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of the information contained within the Inkwell Online Workshop library, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising there from or occasioned thereby.
Inkwell Writers Workshops shall not be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages. Inkwell Writers Workshops does not warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy, or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information.
Inkwell Online Workshops should meet or exceed user expectations. However, if users are not completely satisfied, we are pleased to offer a seven day refund subsequent to the the commencement of the first instalment of each Workshop. Payments for Online Workshops are non transferable. In exceptional circumstances, and judged on an individual basis a discretionary refund may be issued.
For any questions or requests other than copyright issues, please contact email@example.com
Terms of Service: Inkwell Courses and Workshops
Please note that once paid for, tickets for one day workshops, writing courses and writing weekends are non-refundable except in the circumstance of course cancellation. A non-refundable deposit will secure your place and a balancing payment is required 14 days before the workshop or course.
Inkwell reserve the right to cancel a workshop at short notice, in this instance a full refund will be given.
Inkwell reserve the right to alter the published programme.
Inkwell reserve the right to exclude any course participant who, in the opinion of the speakers or course director behaves in an abusive or disruptive manner prior to or during the course. No refund will be given in such circumstances.
By registering your interest in Inkwell or completing the booking form you are consenting that Inkwell may use your personal information (ie email, postal address and/or other contact details) in order to contact you. At no time will any information given to Inkwell be passed to a third party.
In no event will The Inkwell Group or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or promoting Inkwell services be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use any Inkwell service. The Subscriber hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the www.inkwellwriters.ie website.
In addition to the terms set forth above, Inkwell shall not be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of the information provided by any of its consultants, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising there from or occasioned thereby.
Inkwell shall not be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages. While The Inkwell Group strive to offer top quality services across the full spectrum of their activities, aiming all times to provide competitive pricing in order that new writers can benefit from our service, and we monitor standards closely, The Inkwell Group does not warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy, or completeness of information provided by its consultants. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information provided.
Should you have any grounds for complaint about any of The Inkwell Group Services, please contact us in writing with full details of the workshop/service and we will investigate your issue in a prompt and timely manner.