Latest News from Inkwell
The Aesthetica Creative Writing Competition
The Aesthetica Creative Writing competition is now open for entry, offering both existing and aspiring writers the chance to showcase their work to a wider, international audience. Now in its sixth year, the competition celebrates creative writing and nurtures talent, inviting writers to submit imaginative work that pushes the boundaries of the two categories for entry: Poetry and Fiction.
Submissions previously published elsewhere are accepted, and the deadline is 31 August 2013, with winners announced 1st December.
Entry is £10 +VAT and this permits the submission of two works into any one category.
You may enter as many times as you wish.
The selection of fantastic prizes includes:
- £500 prize money – Poetry winner
- £500 prize money – Short Fiction winner
- Publication in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual
- Complimentary copy of the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual
- A selection of books from competition partners
What to enter:
- Fiction entries should be no more than 2,000 words each.
- Poetry entries should be no more than 40 lines each.
- Both Fiction and Poetry entries should be written in English.
For more information please visit: www.aestheticamagazine.com/